IS-I-460 PD Modular
- Footprint 2,4m²
- Automatic width adjustment of the conveyor
- Parallel Fluxing
- Parallel Preheating
- Parallel Soldering
- Two Nozzles (Small & Big) or Lead-Free & Leaded
- Single PCB`s up to 460x460mm, two PCB`s parallel 305x460mm
- InterSelect PhotoScan Editor
- Windows PC with swiveling TFT Monitor
- Customer-friendly process visualization
- Remote maintenance and network capability
- Pump unit and solder bath made of titanium
- Maintenance-free micro drop jet fluxer
- Fast and accurate positioning X, Y, Z Axis system
- Full-surface (460x460mm) and adjustable IR
- Lowest energy costs only 2,6 sqm N2 consumption per hour
- IS-I-460 PD - The “PD” (parallel & double) version of the Interselect Inline machines highly increase the flexibility and the through-put. With the double conveyor and two solder pots this system can process up to two circuit boards in each module. The machine can be used in two different modes:
For the parallel mode the conveyor is separated into two single conveyors. Each conveyor has its unique stopper and origin and can accept PCBs up to 305x460mm. Both solder pots and Fluxers have the same offset like the origins, so both circuit boards are being processed at the same time.
By using the two solder pots in double mode just one solder nozzle is active at a time. In this mode not only the maximum board size is increased to 460x460mm but also two different nozzle types can be used in the solder pots. The fact that high density areas can be soldered with a small nozzle and high mass components can be soldered with a large nozzle tremendously increases the flexibility of the system.
The turnkey-machine is set up and installed easy and can start production right after uncrating.
All InterSelect selective soldering machines have a Titan solder pot which can handle all kinds of solder alloy. By default the machine is equipped with nitrogen insertion and cover. The intelligent setting makes maintenance and cleaning of the solder pot and the solder simple and quick.
The MicroDrop-Jet Fluxer has a Flux-Tank with pressure control and accepts alcohol- and water-based flux types. With an accuracy and repeatability of ± 0.1mm the micro-drop Fluxer reaches a speed of up to 200mm/s
The optional Top- and Bottom-Preheater with infrared emitters can be adjusted depending on the board size to ensure energy-efficient production. While preheating a pyrometer control measures the exact temperature right on the PCB surface and continuously regulates the heating power.
PC and Software
The machine has an integrated PC running Windows 7 and pre-installed machine software. The soldering solftware features 3 password protected user levels and is designed with an emphasis on intuitive operation.