- Footprint 1,8m²
- Automatic width adjustment of the conveyor
- PCB`s up to 460x460mm
- InterSelect PhotoScan Editor
- Windows PC with swiveling TFT Monitor
- Customer-friendly process visualization
- Remote maintenance and network capability
- Pump unit and solder bath made of titanium
- Maintenance-free micro drop jet fluxer
- Fast and accurate positioning X, Y, Z Axis system
- Full-surface (460x460mm) and adjustable IR – preheating from topside
- Lowest energy costs only 1,3 sqm N2 consumption per hour
- The Inline soldering machines IS-I-460 S can handle PCBs up to 460x460mm and has a footprint of only 1,2m². The system require extremely little space and fit perfectly in any production environment. As Inline systems with full automatic width adjustment of the conveyor chain, the IS-I-460 S are integrated in a production line or between a PCB loader and unloader within a few minutes.
The turnkey-machine is set up and installed easy and can start production right after uncrating.
All InterSelect selective soldering machines have a Titan solder pot which can handle all kinds of solder alloy. By default the machine is equipped with nitrogen insertion and cover. The intelligent setting makes maintenance and cleaning of the solder pot and the solder simple and quick.
The MicroDrop-Jet Fluxer has a Flux-Tank with pressure control and accepts alcohol- and water-based flux types. With an accuracy and repeatability of ± 0.1mm the micro-drop Fluxer reaches a speed of up to 200mm/s
The optional Top- and Bottom-Preheater with infrared emitters can be adjusted depending on the board size to ensure energy-efficient production. While preheating a pyrometer control measures the exact temperature right on the PCB surface and continuously regulates the heating power.
PC and Software
The machine has an integrated PC running Windows 7 and pre-installed machine software. The soldering solftware features 3 password protected user levels and is designed with an emphasis on intuitive operation.