Repair equipment when solder cannot be applied to the PCB but has to be printed on the component instead.
- Screening of paste to QFN or adding new solder balls to BGA components.
- The component can be removed from the topside or underside.
- Ideally using vacuum extraction if from the underside.
- Mini screen printer and screen plate with required footprint
- Brass plate insert for component placement
- Thin shims to cope with thickness deviations
Available with and without bottom plug. With a bottom plug, the component can be removed via the underside by vacuum extraction.
For further information please contact our sales team for assistance: