YAMAHA YSP Screen Printer
High precision solder Printer
YAMAHA high speed Screen Printer machine with impeccable precision due to YAMAHA's original 3S head that automatically adjusts squeegee angle (with 1 degree interval) between 45 and 65 degrees.
Read more about the inline YAMAHA YSP solder printer in the specification & info bar below.
- Cycle time: 9,5 sec
About YAMAHA YSP Screen Printer machine
High-speed printing capability 9,5 sec/cycle
Wet print accuracy: ±25 μm ( 6σ )
Positioning repeat-ability accuracy: ±12,5 μm ( 6σ )
Stencils up to L 750 x W 750 mm
Printing head information:
- 3S head ( 3S = Swing Single Squeezee )
- Squeegee speed: 2 to 200 mm/sec
- Squeegee pressing force: 5 to 200 N +/- 2N ( feedback control )
- Squeegee variable printing attack angle: 45 to 65 degree
- Squeegee blade material: Metal or Urethane
- 2D print inspection camera
- PCB vacuum system
- UPS system
- PSC system (PSC: Print Stability Control)
- Temperature control unit
- Solder Paste-roll volume measurement
- Software: YAMAHA Factory Tools
- with normal conveyor: L 1.640 mm x W 1.640 mm x H 1.400 mm
- with exit extension conveyor: L 1.973 mm x W 1.640 mm x H 1.400 mm
Machine weigh: 1.500 kg
YSP spec sheet
Download datasheet on YSP
Screen Printer spec sheet to download or to print with more information on the YAMAHA YSP solder paste Screen Printer.
Download to see more.
VIDEO : YSP
YSP solder paste Screen Printer
See this Screen Printer video to really get an understandig on how the YSP Screen Printer machine works.
See the screen printer in action.
Solder printer help?
We can help you
Screen Printer equipment and Screen Printer supporting units are what we excel in.
Do you have any questions about solder paste screen Printer units contact us.