High precision solder Printer
YAMAHA YSP Screen Printer
YAMAHA high speed Screen Printer machine with impeccable precision due to YAMAHA's original 3S head that automatically adjusts squeegee angle (with 1 degree interval) between 45 and 65 degrees.
Read more about the inline YAMAHA YSP solder printer in the specification & info bar below.
- Cycle time: 9,5 sec
About YAMAHA YSP Screen Printer machine
High-speed printing capability 9,5 sec/cycle
Wet print accuracy: ±25 μm ( 6σ )
Positioning repeat-ability accuracy: ±12,5 μm ( 6σ )
Stencils up to L 750 x W 750 mm
Printing head information:
- 3S head ( 3S = Swing Single Squeezee )
- Squeegee speed: 2 to 200 mm/sec
- Squeegee pressing force: 5 to 200 N +/- 2N ( feedback control )
- Squeegee variable printing attack angle: 45 to 65 degree
- Squeegee blade material: Metal or Urethane
- 2D print inspection camera
- PCB vacuum system
- UPS system
- PSC system (PSC: Print Stability Control)
- Temperature control unit
- Solder Paste-roll volume measurement
- Software: YAMAHA Factory Tools
- with normal conveyor: L 1.640 mm x W 1.640 mm x H 1.400 mm
- with exit extension conveyor: L 1.973 mm x W 1.640 mm x H 1.400 mm
Machine weigh: 1.500 kg
Yamaha YSP spec sheet
Download datasheet on YSP | Screen Printer spec sheet to download or to print with more information on the YAMAHA YSP solder paste Screen Printer.
Yamaha YSP video
YSP solder paste screen printer | See this Screen Printer video to really get an understandig on how the YSP Screen Printer machine works.
See the screen printer in action.
Price & questions?
We can help you | Screen printer equipment and screen printer supporting units are what we excel in.
Do you have any questions about solder paste screen printer units contact us.